Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Lawless in America

If you have been wronged by our "justice" system and you want to tell someone about it get in touch with me.  There is a man by the name of Bob traveling around the country trying to get in touch with you.  He will be hitting each state throughout the year.  He wants to talk to you and give you a chance to do a three miute intro and a full hour to hour and a half interview with him about your situation the interviews will be taped and shown to congressman about the state of our "justice" system.  There will be a feature length movie coming out of this as well.  If you are interested in being heard get with asap so I can put the information in your hands for this once in a lifetime opportunity to tell what has happened to you.

1 comment:

  1. thats me ive our lives have been savataged bc of sickening lies, assumptions, and intimidation toward my poor mother. there is no proof nonwarrants issued and lies about my daughters age she is 16 was 15 then but reporter said she was 12. ive seen my girls a few times throughout the year. parent aid blocks my # then cancels my visit bc she's in school & work full time. 603-730-7437

    ReplyDelete